Thursday, November 12, 2015

Six Wonderful Months

To: My Precious Six Month Old

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE HALF A YEAR OLD!

I absolutely love being your mom and the time is flying by. You are pretty advanced for your age and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. You have been ahead of the curve in every new milestone, from holding your head up to clapping your hands.

These days you weigh 22.15lbs, you are 28in long and your head circumference is 18in. You LOVE food, any kind of food but sweet potatoes and squash top the list. You didn't like peaches or peas at first but now you're ok with them. Mostly because you are ok with anything that can go into your mouth and travel to your stomach. You're my growing boy and everyone is talking about you becoming a line-backer one day. Which daddy is a huge fan of!

You roll all over the place and inch toward whatever object catches your eye. You love shadows and going for walks through the neighborhood. You've gotten on all fours a few times now, which means you will probably crawl really soon. I'm not sure I'm ready for that and at the same time I can't wait!

You LOVE music. From classical to contemporary christian, you are a fan. And it makes my heart so happy. You love when I sing to you and sometimes it is the only thing that will calm you down. A few of your favorites are, "Skidamarinkadinkadink", "I Love You," "Jesus Loves Me," and two that I've made up for you, one with your name and one from the book, "I'll Love You Forever." Watching you smile or try to sing to me brings me so much happiness. You constantly keep a smile on my face!

You are a joy my son and I love every bit of you! Can't wait for all the months to come!

Love,

Your Biggest Fan (aka mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment