Thursday, November 12, 2015

Clap Your Hands

My Favorite First Born,

You have learned so many things these first six months! You've learned to smile and roll over. You've learned to inch forward and to grab what you want. You've even learned how to eat solid baby food! Which, I need to add, you were an absolute pro from the start.

But my new favorite thing you've learned... you've learned to clap your hands! You started yesterday afternoon around 3pm. I was holding you and all of the sudden you figured out you could hit your hands together to make noise. Now every time we say, "yay!" you clap your hands!

You love music so the fact that you can  make noise on your own, other than talking, has you giggling like nothing else!

You have brought so much joy to my heart. I love you, forever and always.

Love Always,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment