Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 10

Dear Baby G,

You are now the size of  a prune... The last time I saw you, you were dancing around like crazy! Your heartbeat is perfect and in exact rhythm with mine. I can't quite feel you moving yet but you are making all of my jeans fit a little too tight! Your dad and I can't wait to actually meet you, at the same time we're still getting used to the idea of you growing inside of me. It's a normal dichotomy, you'll learn it one day.

You are our favorite miracle.

You are also making me crave all kinds of random things. My favorites are watermelon and steak. Unfortunately, you are not ok with my having any kind of sweets... I think you're already taking after your dad in the health department!

We love you so much!

Love,
Your Favorite Parent aka Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment